Paul Robeson Tomato
- Dusky brick red fruits with green shoulders
- Fruits grow to 6-12 ounces
- Known for its smoky and earthy flavor with a good acid/sweet balance
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 80-90 days from transplant
Russian developed variety with a dedicated following among tomato connoisseurs. Named in honor of Paul Robeson (1898-1976), famous opera singer and equal rights advocate. Dusky brick red fruits with dark green shoulders and red flesh; 6-12 ounces. Known for its distinctive flavor—smoky and earthy with a perfect acid/sweet balance. Indeterminate, 80-90 days from transplant.
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.