Isis Candy Cherry Tomato
- Red fruits have a yellow starburst on the blossom end
- Fruits grow to 1½" in clusters of 6-8
- Rich, sweet, fruity flavor
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 70-80 days from transplant
- ±15,500 seeds/oz
Gorgeous bicolor cherry tomatoes are red with a spectacular cat’s eye starburst on the blossom end. Rich, sweet, fruity flavor. Plants are loaded with 1½" fruits in clusters of 6-8. Bred by SSE member Joe Bratka of New Jersey. Indeterminate, 70-80 days from transplant. ±15,500 seeds/oz.
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.