Gold Rush Currant Tomato
- Bright yellow, ¼ inch fruits
- Excellent tomato flavor
- Fruits are borne in trusses of 10-12
- Hundreds of fruits per plant
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 75-80 days from transplant
(Solanum pimpinellifolium) Very early maturing variety with a heavy set of ¼" fruits borne in trusses of 10-12. Excellent tomato flavor. Sprawling growth habit. Indeterminate, 75-80 days from transplant.
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.