- Red fruits grow to 3 inches by 6 inches
- Excellent flavor and few seeds
- Perfect processing tomato
- Fruits hold well on the vine
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 85 days from transplant
Introduced into the 1991 SSE Yearbook by Carolyn Male. It was given to her by co-worker Carl Swidorski, who said the seed originated in Poland circa 1900. Phenomenal set of 3" by 6" red paste tomatoes on vigorous wispy vines. Excellent flavor and very few seeds make this a perfect processing tomato. Fruits hold well on the vine. Indeterminate, 85 days from transplant.
Learn to Grow it
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.