Tomato, Italian Heirloom
- Winner of SSE’s 2012 Tomato Tasting
- Bright red fruits grow to over 1 pound
- Excellent full tomato flavor
- Extremely productive
- Ideal for slicing and canning—very little waste and easy to peel
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 70-80 days from transplant
Winner of SSE’s 2012 Tomato Tasting. Outstanding variety from Italy. Plants are loaded with red fruits weighing over a pound. One of the most productive varieties we have grown at Heritage Farm. Excellent full tomato flavor. Ideal for slicing and canning—very little waste and easy to peel. Indeterminate, 70-80 days from transplant.
Learn to Grow it
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.