Wet Grass Mix
- This mix thrives in medium to wet soils with full sun. Species can tolerate seasonal saturation as well as drier periods in summer months.
- Mature plants will range from 4 to 6 feet or more
- Suitable for dry Midwestern soils (not for desert climates)
- 11 varieties per packet 3.2 oz (±90,000 seeds)
- Each package contains enough seed to plant 1,000 square feet
We recommend seeding the Wet Grass Mix (#1632) along with the Wet Wildflower Mix (#1631) to better maximize prairie diversity and inhibit weed pressure. Best sown in Spring or late Fall.
Varieties are subject to change. SSE reserves the right to substitute a similar variety in case of shortage or crop failure.
Formulated for Seed Savers Exchange by our neighbors at Shooting Star Native Seeds.
- Big Bluestem
- Bottlebrush Sedge
- Porcupine Sedge
- Brown Fox Sedge
- Virginia Wild Rye
- American Manna Grass
- Fowl Bluegrass
- Green Bulrush
- Softstem Bulrush
- Prairie Cord Grass