Transplant, Tomato-Gold Medal
Gold SOLD OUT
- Bi-colored fruits are orange-yellow with pink
- Fruits are large and flattened
- Flesh is striped with pink and flavorful
- Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 75-90 days from transplant
From Ohio tomato collector, Ben Quisenberry, who described it in his 1976 catalog: “The sweetest tomato you ever tasted. The yellow with streaks of red makes them very attractive and a gourmet’s joy when sliced.” Our finest bi-colored tomato—orange-yellow splashed with red. Winner of the 2008 SSE Tomato Tasting. Indeterminate, 75-90 days from transplant.