Principe Borghese Tomato
Out of Stock
- Fruits grow to 1-2 ounces
- Red, plum-shaped fruits
- Well suited for drying
- Fruit ripens over a 2 week period
- Bushy plants need support due to the heavy yields
- Determinate - Fruit ripens over a 2 week period
- 70-75 days from transplant
Italian tomato that is well suited for drying; fruits retain superb color and flavor when dehydrated. Bushy plants need support due to the heavy yields of 1-2 ounce plum-shaped red fruits. Determinate, 70-75 days from transplant.
Learn to Grow Principe Borghese Tomato
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.