Tomato, Mexico Midget
- Winner of SSE’s 2014 Tomato Tasting
- Dark red fruits grow to ½-¾ inch
- Bursting with tomato flavor
- Very productive
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 60-70 days from transplant
Winner of SSE’s 2014 Tomato Tasting. Hundreds of ½-¾" dark red cherry tomatoes on each plant. Huge tomato flavor for such small fruits. Great for salads or selling in pints. Plants produce throughout the entire growing season. Indeterminate, 60-70 days from transplant.
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.