Crnkovic Yugoslavian Tomato
- Pink beefsteak fruits grow up to 1 pound
- Delicious full tomato flavor
- Fruits have near perfect shoulders that rarely crack
- Highly productive
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 70-90 days from transplant
- ±11,300 seeds/oz
Brought into the U.S. by Yasha Crnkovic, a colleague of SSE member Carolyn Male. Heavy yields of pink beefsteak fruits which weigh up to a pound each. Fruits have near perfect shoulders that rarely crack. Delicious full tomato flavor. Indeterminate, 70-90 days from transplant. ±11,300 seeds/oz.
Learn to Grow Crnkovic Yugoslavian Tomato
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.