Tomato, Cherry Roma
- Winner of SSE’s 2013 Tomato Tasting
- Red, plum-shaped fruits grow to 1 inch
- Addictive sweet-spicy flavor
- Great fresh or dried
- Very productive
- Fruits hold well for extended periods
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 75-80 days from transplant
- ±23,000 seeds/oz
Winner of SSE’s 2013 Tomato Tasting. Introduced to SSE by Meilie Moy-Hodnett of Maryland in 1999. Incredibly heavy set of 1" long plum-shaped fruits. Addictive sweet-spicy flavor, great fresh or dried. Fruits hold well for extended periods. Indeterminate, 75-80 days from transplant. ±23,000 seeds/oz.
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.