Bee Feed Flower Mix
- Annuals and perennials
- Early, late, and mid-blooming flowers
- Beautiful mix of colors
- Flowers provide bee forage all season
- Sows 200 square feet per oz
This very colorful early-, mid-, and late-blooming flower mix benefits pollinators all season long. An extraordinary blend of annual and perennial flowers yields nectar and pollen for wild bees, honey bees, and other pollinators, and is suitable for short-tongued and long-tongued bees. Sow in maintained landscapes such as garden beds, borders, and managed meadows.
- Forget-Me-Not, Chinese - Cynoglossum amabile
- Wallflower, Siberian - Cheiranthus allionii
- Poppy, California, Orange - Eschscholzia californica
- Coneflower, Purple - Echinacea purpurea
- Aster, China, Single Mix - Callistephus chinensis
- Poppy,Corn, Mixed - Papaver rhoeas
- Coreopsis, Lance Leaved - Coreopsis lanceolata
- Flax, Blue - Linum lewisii
- Baby Blue-Eyes - Nemophila menziesii
- Tidy-Tips - Layia platyglossa
- Gilia, Globe - Gilia capitata
- Indian Blanket - Gaillardia pulchella
- Coreopsis, Plains - Coreopsis tinctoria
- Sweet Alyssum, Tall White - Lobularia maritima
- Hyssop, Lavender - Agastache foeniculum
- Daisy, Fleabane - Erigeron annuus
- Aster, New England - Symphyotrichum novae-angliae
- Bergamot - Monarda fistulosa
You may sow the bee feed mix 1 to 2 weeks before your average last frost date. Mix the seed with some sand or sawdust, broadcast the seed, and then go over the area with a rake to work the seed into the soil a little.
This product is best seeded at 6-12 lbs per acre or 5 ounces for 1000 square feet.
Ratings & Reviews
Easy and Beautiful Mix
Beautiful mix! I have raised beds for vegetables and a strip of garden dedicated to herbs. All I was missing was a a pollinator garden! I’m intimidated by flowers so I wanted to give a mix a try. I cleared two spaces (one in full sun & and one with partial sun). Both areas are doing amazing! Such a relief to plant a mix that works well together and provides diverse flowers that bloom at different times. The mixed corn poppies are my favorite. It’s only June now and already visited frequently by bees.
Nice carpet under a tree
by Victoria Perez
I love the wispy delicate flowers from this seed pack .
Urban beekeeper's delight
I sprinkled these seed in a flower bed that I was not attending to. A beautiful assortment of flowers bloomed all summer long, much to the delight of my bees.
It has been a delight to solve the mystery of what each seedling turns out to be. It's a real education! The flowers are beautiful, the plants are healthy, and the bees -- a greater variety than I had realized we have here -- are very happy.
Exciting seed mix for both you and the bees!
Six years ago, I planted a 12’x6’ raised garden bed for this mix. I call it my “Bee Garden”. Each year, I let it do its own thing (albeit with some spring thinning and a few sprinkles of new seed). It’s exciting to see how it will change each year. I love to just sit and watch the many bees, butterflies, and night moths visit their garden! Strongly recommend!
Will plant again
This was an amazing mix, flowers just kept coming all summer and fall, I will always plant this mix as it did not disappoint. I had bees and butterflies all over these flowers. The poppies were my favorite!