Put it on the Dinner Table
This variety works for
This corn is perfect for stovetop popping:
- First remove kernels from the cob using a tool or by rubbing two cobs together
- Add oil and 3 kernels of popcorn to a large pot, cover, and cook on medium-high heat until the kernels pop
- Take those kernels out of the pot and add the rest of the kernels
- Cover and take the pot off the heat and wait 30 seconds before replacing the pot on the heat
- Shake the pot occasionally to make sure all kernels are heated
- When popping slows after about 2 minutes, take the lid off the pot and remove from heat.
Toppings for popcorn include the traditional salt and butter, nutritional yeast, grated cheese, honey, dried herbs and even caramel and chocolate.