Tomato, Lemon Drop
- Winner of SSE’s 2010 Tomato Tasting
- Translucent yellow-green fruits grow to ½-¾ inch
- Refreshing tart-sweet flavor
- Tolerates cold and wet weather
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 80-90 days from transplant
Winner of SSE’s 2010 Tomato Tasting. Seed originally from Florida SSE member J. T. Sessions, who found this sport growing with his Snow White Cherry plants. Heavy sets of ½-¾" translucent yellow-green cherry tomatoes. Refreshing tart-sweet flavor. Continues producing even in cold wet growing conditions. Indeterminate, 80-90 days from transplant.
Learn to Grow it
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.