Tomato, Jaune Flamme
- Apricot-orange 4 ounce fruits borne in elongated trusses
- Fruity flavor is a blend of sweet and tart
- Great for drying or roasting, retains deep orange color
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 70-80 days from transplant
(aka Flamme) Beautiful tomato that originated with Norbert Perreira of Helliner, France. Commercialized by Tomato Growers Supply Company in 1997. Early crops of apricot-colored 4 ounce fruits borne on elongated trusses. Excellent fruity flavor with a perfect blend of sweet and tart. Great for drying or roasting, retains deep orange color. Indeterminate, 70-80 days from transplant.
Learn to Grow it
Start Indoors: 6 weeks before last frost
Germination: 7-14 Days
Plant Outdoors: 24-36” Apart
Support: Cage, stake, or trellis
Instructions - Sow seeds indoors ¼" deep. Tomatoes are sensitive to freezing temperatures, so wait to transplant outdoors until the soil is warm. Plant in full sun.