Dry Wildflower Mix
- These mixes will thrive on slopes and well-drained uplands
- Mature plants will range from 2 to 4 feet tall
- Some will bloom the first year; others will require two or more seasons to become established.
- Suitable for dry Midwestern soils (not for desert climates)
- 20 varieties per packet 0.8 oz (±30,000 seeds)
- Each package contains enough seed to plant 1,000 square feet
We recommend seeding the Wildflower mix (#1627) along with the Grass mix (#1628) to better maximize prairie diversity and inhibit weed pressure. Best sown in Spring or late Fall.
Dry Wildflower Mix Description
Formulated for Seed Savers Exchange by our neighbors at Shooting Star Native Seeds.